Hey all.
I've had some stuff come up in life and the summer rehearsals that I've set up have become a conflict. We need to redo our summer practice schedule. I still want to practice 3 more times before band camp, but Wednesdays won't work for me anymore. Also, I can't do the week of July 21st anymore due to me going out to help my Dad.
So, let's discuss here in comments what day of the week would work better for you guys. Opinions? Earlier in the day? Whatever. Voice your opinion here please!! After a few days, I'll put up 3 new dates.
Sorry guys. Thank you!
Tisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I talked to my mom and she said that it would be nice if we had earlier practices... maybe 2-6 or 3-6, or something similar, and as for the day of the week... that doesn;t matter to me. I can do all but Friday, and since wednesday is out too, we might consider tuesday or thursday again. Sorry I'm not much help... :)
what about mondays or another day, every other week, or what ever week is best so its three.. since there is like 5 weeks till band camp =D i like the idea of earlier practice time claudia said.
im free so whatevers good...
OK, so what about Tuesdays from 3 to 6? Discuss :)
I enjoy that idea
fine with me....this is britni by the way.
Tuesdays sound fine to me.
tuesdays sound great =]
---Lauren
(the second comment was Lauren too =])
yea-- tuesdays are fine!! the earlier the beter...:)
Post a Comment